Monday, June 22, 2015

Let's Be Friends!

Well hello there! Welcome to Mrs. Allison's Wonderland! First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this little blog. I am a Kindergarten teacher who just loves all things education. When I started teaching, it was other teaching blogs that gave me a lot of inspiration and advice. My hope is that maybe I can do the same for someone else. If nothing else, I hope I can keep you entertained!



First things first, a little introduction of myself. I am a twenty something year old that graduated with a degree in Elementary Education from Baylor University, (sic 'em bears!). I taught second grade for one year and then moved to Kindergarten. I can remember wanting to be a teacher since I was a little girl.


My wonderful husband and I live in Austin, Texas with our sweet pup, Annabelle. We met in high school and were married 2 years ago. When we aren't working we love to do home improvement projects, go to the movies, and cheer on our Baylor Bears.




I hope that this blog will give me a place to share stories and experiences that happen inside,(and outside!) of my classroom. Hopefully you find it helpful, uplifting, and entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment