Monday, July 20, 2015

A Linky Party! Must Have Monday

Hi friends! The bloggers over at Freebielicious are hosting a week long linky party and I thought I would join in. Today is Must Have Monday so I will be showing you some of my must haves in my classroom.



My first must have is Paper Mate Flair Pens. They come is so many pretty colors and I love how vibrant they are when you write with them. I buy mine from Sam's Club because you can get a huge package of them for about $20.



My next must have lives on my teacher desk. I keep all of my supplies in a tool turnabout. Where did I find this? Pampered Chef! Yes! It is supposed to be used for kitchen tools! My mom purchased it for me years ago and it is perfect for the things I need right beside me on my desk. As you can see, I like to have a choice when it comes to writing tool options. I also house paper clips, scissors, and other odds and ends I might need when I am working at my desk, (which is also my small group table.)




My last must have is my personal laminator. I actually own two, one has the capability to laminate larger sized pages. This lamination is thicker than your regular school lamination so I like to use it on things that are going to be used more often. They are not expensive at all, actually this same one is on sale this week at Office Max/Office Depot for $15. I buy the laminating sheets in bulk at Sam's Club, you get 200 sheets for $20. You can also purchase them on Amazon.




I'd love to hear what your Must Haves are at home, work, or school!


2 comments: