Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tell Us About You Tuesday!

Hi Friends!

The gals over Freebielicious are hosting a fun week long linky party and today is Tell Me About You Tuesday!



For those of you who don't know me yet, my name is Ashton Allison and I am a Kindergarten teacher in Central Texas. Welcome to Mrs. Allison's Wonderland! I taught second grade for one year and am about to start my second year in Kindergarten. I just adore my little Kinder nuggets! I am moving schools this year so I have been working like crazy to get my room ready.

Here are a few things about me!

I am an only child an am very close to my mom and grandparents. Even though I have moved away from home, I still see them often and am so grateful to have such a supportive family in my life.




My sweet hubs and I got married 2 1/2 years ago. We actually started dating when we were 15 and 17, just babies in high school. I am thankful for him every single day, he truly is my best friend.
We love doing home improvement projects, traveling, and cheering on our favorite Baylor Bears!

We visited the Grand Cayman islands this past year and got to visit a Sea Turtle Nursery! So cool!

I graduated in 2012 from Baylor University (sic 'em bears!) with a BS in Elementary Education. I LOVED college, I am ready to go back for my Masters!

Hubs and I don't have any human babies but we are obsessed over our fur baby. (Shhh...don't tell her, she doesn't know she's a dog.) Our pup, Annabelle is 4 years old. Ryan adopted her for me as a Valentine's Day gift back when we were in college. We think she's the best dog on the planet. 

Meep! Isn't she precious?!?

Here are some other random things about me:

-I LOVE school supplies. (What teacher doesn't?) Even though I love my summer, I get excited when I see rows of perfectly placed crayons and pencils.

-I need to start each morning with an iced coffee. I am not fully awake until after coffee. 

-Speaking of coffee, I have a little bit of a problem when it comes to collecting travel cups. I have an entire shelf in our cabinet dedicated to my Tervis tumblers. 

-I love to read! It can be a professional development book, or a just for fun book--I'm all over it!

-My favorite color is pink and glitter. Also chevron. And cheetah. (Yes, those are colors.)

-I love a good craft project. Pinterest and I have a very close relationship. 

-My favorite food is ice cream. This southern girl is missing her Blue Bell this summer!

-I love the Lord, and he loves you, too!

-I could eat Mexican food 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. 

-Ever since we bought our home, I have found a hobby in decorating our house. I love finding unique things to embellish our cute little abode. 

Well, that is pretty much me in a nutshell! I hope you enjoyed this Tell Me About You Tuesday! Be sure to visit the other teachers that have linked up with Freebielicious!

Have a great Tuesday!





2 comments:

  1. My first name is Allison, and kids in elementary school always used to call me "Allison Wonderland"! I just HAD to click on your blog when I saw the name! Your pup is absolutely precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! I love it! Thank you for stopping by and reading! And thank you for your sweet comment about our pup--we think she's pretty cute, too!

      Ashton

      Delete